- 85% of the seats are filled by the University through State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) Counseling depending on the rank obtained by the student.
- Counseling sessions for the same are called in major cities and announced in leading Newspapers. Balanced 15% seats are filled by the colleges through direct admissions under AKTU guidelines under Management Quota are filled through the process detailed below. Admissions are strictly based on merit.
|Tuition & OTH Fee||85000||84301||80000|
# Transportation Charges (Bus Fee): Rs. 21,000 Per Year.
## Hostel Charges: Rs.73,000 (Hostel Fee 68,000 + 5,000 Security Deposit which is refundable).
* Includes Conferences and Industrial Tours.
**Air Conditioned Hostel on request (At an aditional cost).
**Book Bank(Rs 7,000) & Uniform(Rs 6,000) payable once at the time of Admission.
Admission Process . . .
The application can be obtained by remitting a fee of Rs. 1000 in cash at any of our offices or by sending in a Demand Draft (DD) for Rs. 1050/- in the name of the college applied for and payable at Agra.
Note: Please write your Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, and Course opted at the back of the DD and send it to the below address: SGI Towers, 500mts from Bhagwan Talkies, Towards Mathura on Agra – Mathura Highway (NH-2) Agra – 282002.
Enquiries: Contact Us- 0562 – 4056900, 2526758, 2522442
Central Admission Cell
SGI Towers, 500mts from Bhagwan Talkies, towards Mathura on Agra – Mathura Highway (NH-2) Agra – 282002.
Regional Admission Cell
Address:- 117/79,Avon Market,Naveen Nagar,Kakadeo,Kanpur,208025
Mobile No:- 7500147147,8299853283
Mobile No:- +91-6399410016, 9142220433
Mobile No +91-
Mobile No. 8449894219
Mobile No. 7088008050
Mobile No. 7055600740
Address:- B-10 Badshah bagh Colony Fatman Road Sigra Varanasi Pin- 221010
Mobile No. 9756797500
- Candidates applying online through Sharda Group’s website will be routed for self application form.
- After successfully filling the application form, the system will generate a unique ID & Password (Numeric) which will be candidate’s unique identification number throughout the admission process.
- An auto generated email will be sent to the candidate’s email id, containing the following information viz., Welcome note & Unique ID.
- The student can give an Online Test (OLT) using the Unique ID provided to him and the test results would be provided online.
- Candidates clearing the online test have to visit the Central Admission Cell or any of our Regional Centers.
- Submit an application by paying an amount of Rs. 1000/- in cash or Rs. 1050/- in DD and then attend the Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates based on the Cumulative performance of Class 12th, Written Test, Interview & Rank in a competitive examination would be offered admission.
Apply through the Admission/Regional Centers
- Candidates walking in to any of our Centers have to first generate a unique identification number which would be the reference throughout the admission process.
- Post generation of unique ID, the candidate has to attend a Written Test and an Interview. Selected candidates based on the Cumulative performance of Class 12th, Written Test, Interview and Rank in a competitive examination would be offered admission.
- Candidates can avail our counseling facility by either calling our Tele-Counselors at 0562-4056900 or by visiting our various admission centers.
On the designated date of Aptitude Test (SAT) (which is communicated through various media and on the web) the student may appear for an Admission Test at our Central Admission Cell and shortlisted candidates would have to follow the procedure detailed above and secure admission.
- The aptitude test of 60 minutes which tests the problem solving ability, analytical skills, and the language proficiency of the candidate.
- The test is conducted for all courses at Agra – Mathura Campuses and other admission offices detailed above.
- The merit would be declared on the same day and shortlisted candidates would be granted admission on the same day post personal interview based on the assessment parameters.
Shortlisted candidates can register themselves by remitting a fee of Rs. 30,000/- through Cash/DD at any of our offices detailed above.
Selected candidates would be intimated, post which, they would have to report at Central Admission Cell: SGI Towers, 500mts from Bhagwan Talkies, towards Mathura on Agra – Mathura Highway (NH-2) Agra – 282002.and remit the remaining amount and take the admission.