Monika Singh is working as Asst. Professor in Anand college of Pharmacy. She obtained her Master’s degree from Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hissar
, India. She completed her PhD from M.D. University, Rohtak ('A' Grade University Accredited by NAAC)
. She has more than 12 years teaching and research experience. She has keen interest in computational chemistry and in-silico drug discovery.
|Name of Respondent/ Ph. No/ Email
||Dr. Monika Singh
||Anand College of Pharmacy
||12 years of teaching & research
||M. Pharm., Ph.D.
|Area of Interest
||Computational Chemistry and in-silico drug discovery
|Skill sets & Expertise
||HPLC, UV spectrophotometer, Dragon Software, ANN software & Computer proficiency
|Research and Publications (if any)
||International Journals : 07
Chapters in book : 02
|Awards and Recognitions (if any)
||Qualified Gate 2004 and GATE 2005
|Memberships (if any)
||Life membership of APTI and IPGA
|Certifications (if any)
- Attended Refresher course in Pharmacy of 3 weeks in 2010 at Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Kurushetra University, Kurushetra.
- Attended Faculty Development program of 15 days in 2015 in HITM, Keetham, Agra
- Attended Faculty Development program (101X) of 2 weeks by IIT Bombay on ICT in 2017 in HITM, Keetham, Agra
- Attended Faculty Development program (202X) of 2 weeks by IIT Bombay on ICT in 2017 in HITM, Keetham, Agra
- Attended 05 Days QIP at IIT, BHU, Varansi on TQM in 2017.
|Link to personal website/Blog