The Sharda Group of Institutions is North India premier educational group with 4 Campuses, 20 Colleges, a state-of-the-art University, 46,000(+) Alumni, 20,000(+) Students and 1200(+) Faculty drawn from distinguished and highly accomplished backgrounds.
Today as the economy grows rapidly at a healthy rate, the demand for knowledge professionals, team leaders & managers has been increasing at a phenomenal rate. India is rapidly emerging as a hub for IT, Software, Telecom, Automobiles & Auto Components, R&D and Design, Steel, Cement, EPC, Health Care & Pharmacy as well as several offshore & outsourced business operation in ITES, KPO.
By establishing benchmarks in academic excellence and holistic grooming of students, to meet the career challenges in an increasingly globalized economic conditions the Sharda Educational Trust earned a goodwill by delivering the promised performances and by adopting best practices & systems.
All the SGI Colleges carry the necessary statutory and regulatory approval/affiliations. Engineering & Management courses are approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India) and affiliated to Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow (except BBA & BCA Courses, which are in affiliation with the Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra)
Currently we have four campuses at Agra, Mathura and Greater Noida :-
- Hindustan College of Science & Technology (HCST) Established in 1996
- Hindustan Institute of Management & Computer Studies (HIMCS) Established in 1997
- Hindustan Institute of Technology & Management (HITM) Established in 1999
- Anand Engineering College Technical Campus (AEC) Established in 1998
- Anand College of Education (ACE) Established in 2002
- Anand College of Pharmacy (ACP) Established in 2006
- Anand College of Architecture (ACA) Established in 2011
GREATER NOIDA CAMPUS
- Sharda University Established in 2009